02/23/2019 - 01:00 PM
Location: Wyoming Municipal Building
Address: 1 N. Railroad Avenue
Wyoming, DE 19934
MUNICIPAL ELECTION FOR 2019
The Town of Wyoming will be having an election on
Saturday, February 23, 2019.
Polls will be open from 1:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
At the Wyoming Municipal Building at 1 N. Railroad Avenue, Wyoming, DE
The following residents have filed for the following two (2) Council seats:
Douglas Denison Seth Greenberg Carlen Kenley
To be eligible to vote you must be:
- Eighteen (18) years of age
- A citizen of the United States
- A continuous resident of the Town of Wyoming for at least thirty (30) days immediately preceding the date of the election
- A registered voter
Each voter must present proof of identity and address such as:
- Current Delaware driver’s license or ID
- Uniformed service ID
- Another photo ID issued by St. of DE, U.S. Government, voter’s employer, high school or higher education institution
- A current utility bill, bank statement, credit card statement, pay stub
- A lease or sales agreement
- Any other documentation that a person can reasonably and commonly accept as proof of identity and address
- Personal recognition by a majority of the Election Officers in the polling place can attest to a voter’s identity and address also.
Absentee ballots will be available upon request.
Please contact Town Hall at 697-2966.