Town Meetings:May 20, 2013
Police Department Informational Session
May 21, 2013
May 2013 Peach Festival Meeting
June 3, 2013
June 2013 Town Council Meeting
Wyoming News & Events
- CWFD Crab Feast Camden - Wyoming Fire Company will be holding its' annual Crab Feast on June 15th from 6 pm - 9 pm. The tickets cost $30 in advance or $35 at the door. You may purchase your tickets at the Fire Hall. They will be serving all you can eat crabs, shrimp, hot dogs, and beer. There will be live entertainment, a 50/50 raffle, door prizes and a chance to win a Remington shotgun. If you would like more information please contact the Fire Hall at 302.697.8671.
- Wyoming Mill Rd. Road Closing Between June and August, 2013, you can expect to see the road closed on West Railroad Avenue at the Wyoming Mill Bridge for bridge repairs. The project is expected to last no more than 60 days and is planned to begin after schools close in June and be completed before schools open in August. Del-DOT has designed a detour for those traveling from Wyoming to West Dover that takes you south on West Railroad Avenue to Westville Road, west on Westville Road to intersection of Hazlettville Road, then east on Hazlettville Road to West Dover. This will be a long detour so please plan your travel time accordingly. There is a map in Town Hall for view if interested.
- CWSWA Notice The CWSWA is having issues with blockages in the sewer pipes. Please review the attached flyer so you will know what and how to dispose of certain items. Thank you in advance for your compliance.
- Kent County's Annual Safe Summer Day Kent County will be hosting it's 15th Annual Safe Summer Day on Saturday, June 15th at Brecknock Park from 10:00 am - 2:00 pm.
- Annual Spring Yard Sale Wyoming's annual Spring Yard Sale will be held on Saturday, May 18th from 7 AM - until ?????? For more information you may contact Town Hall at 302.697.2966.
View All News
History of Wyoming, DE
The construction of the Delaware Railroad in the 1850s led to the establishment of the Delmarva Peninsula’s first and most important north-south railway… Read More.