2018 Wyoming Peach Festival
The Wyoming Peach Festival for 2018 will begin on August 4th beginning with the parade at 9:00 a.m.
There will be NO PARKING and/or STREET CLOSURES on several town streets between the hours of 3:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. They are as follows:
- Pine Street from Camden Wyoming Ave. to Southern Blvd. – NO PARKING
- Camden Wyoming Ave. from Pine Street to Railroad Ave. – STREET CLOSED and NO PARKING
- Railroad Ave. from Southern Blvd. to Second Street – STREET CLOSED and NO PARKING
- Broad Street from Railroad Ave. to Church Alley – STREET CLOSED and NO PARKING
- Third Street from Railroad Ave. to N. Layton – STREET CLOSED for Vendor Parking
The Parade will kick off the Festival at 9am. Be sure to get a good seat. From 9:30 thru 10:10 is the Wyoming Peach Festival Band. The band is led by Mr. Dave Delong.
At 10:15 thru 11:00 is Dover High Schools Rolling Thunder. They are led by Mr. Garrett George. These two bands are fantastic and not to be missed. At 11:00 thru 12:00 is Puppteer/singer Jack Foreaker. Jack is outstanding with his puppets and very entertaining for all ages. From 12:10 thru 1:55 is Metta Gajjar Parker. One of the best singer/entertainers to grace our stage in many years. Looking forward to her performance again this year. Rounding out the entertainment from 2:05 thru 3:00 pm is Wyomings own folk duo of Mike Quinn and Rick Hudson.
Don’t forget to enter the Peach Dessert Contest. Applications will be available at Camden Wyoming Market, Tre Sorelle Dolce and Fifer’s Country Store. 2018 Dessert entry form