Saturday, August 3rd 2013
9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Parade: 9:00 to 9:30 a.m.
At the Festival:
- Community Displays
- Political Displays – Politicians are welcome; however, each must reserve space even if only walking through the crowd. Space fee is $35.00 – see registration form below.
- Children’s Area
- Winners of Peach Dessert Contest to be announced at 2:00 pm
- Handicapped parking at Pippin’s Funeral Home
- Free Shuttle Bus available from W. B. Simpson Elementary School (Old North Rd.)
- Crafters, Vendors & Organizations 2013 Application Form pdf
- Food Vendors 2013 Application Form pdf
- Community Organizations 2013 Application Form pdf
- Peach Festival Parade 2013Application Form pdf
- Political Organizations 2013 Application Form pdf
- Peach Dessert Contest 2013 Peach Dessert Contest Application pdf
- Procedes from the Peach Festival regularly pay for the Town’s monthly delivery of the newsletter and for replacement brushes for the Town’s street sweeper. Over the years some of the other items the procedes from the Peach Festival have purchased for the Town are flag poles for the corner of Camden Wyoming Avenue and Railroad Avenue and the Wyoming Park, landscaping of Stokes Square, a sound system for use by the Town and the Peach Festival, plantings at the Wyoming Park, a new server for Town Hall’s computers, updated electric on the freight platform, donations to the CRHS Earth Club and the W. B. Simpson Elementary School PTO.