02/23/2019 - 01:00 PM
Location: Wyoming Municipal Building
Address: 1 N. Railroad Avenue
Wyoming, DE 19934
MUNICIPAL ELECTION FOR 2019
The Town of Wyoming will be having an election on
Saturday, February 23, 2019.
Polls will be open from 1:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
At the Wyoming Municipal Building at 1 N. Railroad Avenue, Wyoming, DE
The following residents have filed for the following two (2) Council seats:
Douglas Denison Seth Greenberg Carlen Kenley
To be eligible to vote you must be:
- Eighteen (18) years of age
- A citizen of the United States
- A continuous resident of the Town of Wyoming for at least thirty (30) days immediately preceding the date of the election
Each voter must present proof of identity and address such as:
- Current Delaware driver’s license or ID
- Another photo ID issued by St. of DE, U.S. Government, voter’s employer, high school or higher education institution
- A current utility bill, bank statement, credit card statement, pay stub
- A lease or sales agreement
- Any other documentation that a person can reasonably and commonly accept as proof of identity and address
- Personal recognition by a majority of the Election Officers in the polling place can attest to a voter’s identity and address also.
Absentee ballots will be available upon request.
Please contact Town Hall at 697-2966.
PUBLIC NOTICE – 2019 ELECTION